New Mexico Tri Con
October 27-28, 2012
Pre-sales end Wednesday October 24, 2012
On-line Advanced Ticket Sales Closed,
tickets available at the convention.
Please read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the page. Purchasing a ticket signifies your acceptance of these terms. Please check our home page for last minute updates at www.froggysphotos.com
8x10 Only - $40.00
8x10 and Email Digital Copy - $50.00
2 8x10 Prints - $50.00
Digital Copy and 2 8x10 Prints - $55.00
Terms of Service:
- Ticket price includes: Ticket is for one photo op with the actor(s) described. As part of the photo op one 8x10 color glossy photograph will be printed at the event. You are responsible to pick up the photo from the tables adjacent to the photo booth. Add-on's for an additional fee include: A digital copy of the photo session sent to your registered PayPal email address. This copy will be a high resolution JPEG. Buyer is responsible for insuring that the registered PayPal email address is valid and can accept 5-7 Mbyte files. Depending on the number of digital copies requested this could mean a required space of 50-60 Mbytes available in Buyer's email account. Seller is not responsible for missed photos when the registered email address is not valid, does not have enough space to accept all of the digital photos ordered, the Buyers email system places the sent items into a "spam" folder or when Buyer's email system rejects email sent from Seller's system because it has been erroneously placed on a "blacklist".
- On-line Ticket Purchase: All tickets purchased on-line must be picked up at the convention. Please allow time to do this prior to your photo shoot. For very large shows we may send out electronic tickets during the week before the convention that can be used in leu of picking up the ticket at the sales desk. In the event that tickets are sent out ahead of time, tickets must be printed one per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, full page. The barcode must be able to be scanned to be an acceptable ticket. If the Buyer cannot print the ticket before the convention, Buyer is to have their ticket printed at the convention. Images of the ticket on digital devices (smart phones, digital pads) are not acceptable.
- Photo Shot Times: Photo shoot times will be posted as soon as they are finalized by the convention. If time permits they will be posted here on this website or on the convention website the week before the event. These times however remain fluid up until the actual photo shoot. We cannot foresee all delays that may occur in a very live event that is a convention. Please check the photo shoot times on the day of the shoot and again later in the day. Also please be at the photo shoot 10-15 minutes before it is to begin. For photos that involve multiple actors the line situation is very dynamic as we try to start shooting photos as soon as the first actor arrives. Also, there is no implied duration for the photo shoot. The actor will only remain in the photo booth as long as there are people lined up to have their picture taken. Once the line is empty the actor leaves and are typically not available for another photo shoot that day. If you miss a photo shoot on one day and the actor is shooting the next day, as a courtesy you may use your ticket for that day's photo shoot when the photo shoot is exactly same and has the exact same value. Additional costs to be able to use the photo shoot ticket are not covered; ex. convention ticket costs for an additional day will not be covered. Refunds will not be given when the photo shoot ticket cannot be used the next day.
- Refunds for missed photo shoots: There are no refunds for photo ops if you miss/or are late to the shoot. Please be early or on time for the start of the photo sessions. Schedules will not always be available on this site but can usually be located on the event website or at the event itself. As stated above you may use a ticket for the next day, but a refund will not be given for a missed photo session.
- Photo delivery: We strive to have your photo to you as soon as we can, but for larger events this can be hours after the shoot and for shoots late in the day, this may be the next day of the convention. There is no guarantee that photos will be processed in time to be autographed the day they are taken. Refunds will not be given because you do not have time to get your photo autographed. Also, reprints, if sold, will not be available until the end of the day. Photos and reprints not picked up at the convention will require a handling fee for mailing to Buyer. If the optional JPEG is ordered, they will be emailed the week after the convention.
- Number of Adults in a Photo: Only 2 adults per photo. For most photos a 3rd adult is an additional $10.00, and a 4th is an additional $10.00, availably of 3 or more adults is at the discretion of the photographer and the actor and his management. Any more than 4 adults in a photo will require authorization from the photographer on prices and availability. You can pay for the added people at our sales desk. This applies to MOST photo-ops but some may have restrictions on adding any additional people. Small children and infants can be included in with 2 adults at no additional charge.
- On-line Sales: Online sales are subject to a small handling fee added through PayPal
Questions? Please contact us at: email@example.com
Pre-sales will end Wednesday October 24, 2012
Any customers who wish to get a refund on their Photo-Ops MUST contact us before the on-line sales end. Refunds will be sent the week after the show.
If you wanted a refund and failed to contact us before on-line sales ended, you can exchange your photo-op with other one of equal value at the convention. Tickets that do not have a refund request before the convention and are not exchanged at the convention are subject to forfeiture.