Thank you for purchasing a photo-op with Froggy’s Photos. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
Please read below as it could answer any questions you may have about your purchase. Thank you!
1. You will NOT receive tickets in the mail, bring your PayPal receipt and/or photo id to the Photo Booth. Tickets pickup, photos and photo pick up will all be here!
2. The schedule is available usually a week before shows.
3. If you would like to see a panel that is in your photo-op time, please use the contact form and make sure the ticket is transferable to another time or day.
4. Up to 2 adults is a size reference. So an adult and a couple small children is fine, or 2 adults and a baby is fine also. A 3rd adult is $10.00, 4th is $10.00 any more than that will have to speak to Froggy on prices. You can pay for the added people at our sales desk. This applies to MOST photo-ops.
5. A photo-op comes with 1-8×10 gloss print, if you wish to have another copy or wish to have the digital copy emailed to you, then you must purchase them at the sales desk BEFORE your photo time.
6. This is for photo-ops ONLY, ALL autographs are done at the guests table and are the sole discretion of the guests. You can NOT have things signed during the photo or give gifts to the guests during the photo-op.
7. We are doing all single and group shots together, so if you see your actors name in a line w other actors that IS your time to be at the photo room! Do NOT come late, we will NOT hold up the guest if it is beyond 5 minutes after the shoot time and there are no other customers. We will NOT refund tickets because you were late. We can exchange them for another actor, if you cannot show up to next shoot.